Position: Vendor Development Engineer
Department: Supply Chain
Skills Required :
Negotiation, Communication, Execution, Vendor Management & Development, Project Planning, Costing.
Work Experience: Minimum 2-5 Years experience in the above domain.
Job Profile :
- Expanding The Manufacturing Network Strategically.
- Understanding of Industrial clusters in India.
- Manufacturing Process Like CNC Machining, Casting, Forging, Plastic Injection and Sheet Metal Fabrication Etc.
- Manufacturing Drawing Reading, Draw Segregation, Selection of Supplier & Draw Distributor, Fulfil Design Requirements, Manufacturing of projects, implementing improvements in Products.
- Knowledge of Machining, ERP, Purchasing Cycle From Procure To Pay (P2P)
Qualification : BTech/ BE in Electronics/ Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering
Location: Mahape (Navi Mumbai)